Competition groom position
SPH is recruiting for a keen, self-motivated, passionate and gentle horse lover to be our competition groom and young dressage horse trainer.
We are located 45 minutes from Sydney CBD. The position includes a self-contained 1 bedroom cottage.
Experience is essential. Must be able to present horses for competitions, including:
- able to plait manes beautifully!
- regular stable and gardening duties (fence maintenance and painting)
- horse health and horse care duties (grooming equissage etc)
- drive horse float and horse deliveries/pickups
- handle mares and foals
- office administration tasks including:
- invoices, bill payment and filing
- updating website and facebook
- coordinating advertising
- maintaining breeding register and foal records
- general “horse paperwork” including horse registrations, insurance, sales contracts, agistment contracts
- general stable management including administering agistment business.
Ad posted 17 February 2015
For all enquires please contact:
Telephone: 0419 721 217